Monday, January 7, 2008

One down......MANY more to go

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/530889959.html

the ad:
"Rip Curl 7'6" Funboard Surfboard used twice... Almost NEW!!! - $300

Reply to: sale-530889959@craigslist.orgDate: 2008-01-06, 9:41PM PSTThis is a 7'6"

Funboard (or surfboard) that I bought new from RIP CURL about 6 months ago. I used this board twice. It is not the right board for me but it is a great practically new board. No dings or dents. Comes with a good leash and an FCS Day Runner Bag. I'll even throw in a strap roof rack. Email me with any questions. This is a sweet deal. "



I don't know this guy, but just the mention of board bought during the summer, used only twice, and not knowing Rip Curl doesn't make surfboards = DONKEY! Now only if more would follow in his footsteps

1 comment:

jchack said...

Quit Surfing Now! Ask Me How:

Dial 1 800 4BARNEY